Diploma in clinical hypnotherapy
We at the WMSCH believe in the importance of standards in our profession so we want you to achieve a diploma in clinical hypnotherapy. As such we teach the National Council of Hypnotherapy’s (NCH) Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD). This is one of the most widely recognized diploma’s in clinical hypnotherapy in the UK.
Call Course leader Matt Krouwel on (0121) 476 6751 to discuss
Key aspects of the HPD include;
- It is externally verified.
- A minimum of 120 hours’ face-to-face training.
- It is at Academic Level 4.
- It allows you to join the NCH and with that to join the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Assessment is ongoing throughout the course and consists of;
- Written assignment on the evolution of psychotherapy.
- Written assignment on Ethics.
- Written assignment on factors affecting hypnotherapy’s effectiveness.
- Assessment of practical skill.
- Recorded first session with written commentary.
- 1.5 hour open-book written examination (conducted on the final day of the course).
Upon completion of the HPD, successful candidates will be awarded a certificate of achievement by NCFE. The HPD has been accredited by the NCFE as having measurable learning outcomes that have been benchmarked at Level 4 (using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors).
The NCFE is recognised as an Awarding Organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The NCH has been approved as an NCFE centre and the HPD has been accredited by the NCFE to guarantee that it is of a high standard and meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation.
NCFE accreditation gives assurance that the content of a training course is of a high standard and meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation.
NCFE accreditation also gives formal recognition to our courses which result in the ‘award’ of a certificate of achievement. This award does not qualify you for a nationally recognised qualification.
Graduates of this course will be eligible to register with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). For more information see www.cnhc.org.uk.