Clinical hypnosis course
The West Midlands School for Clinical Hypnotherapy (WMSCH) runs a clinical hypnosis course with the aim of providing high quality training at an affordable rate . The course will teach you all the essential skills required to practice as a hypnotherapist.
The clinical hypnosis course is based on three fundamentals;
- Ethics – You will be introduced to therapy ethics and how these work in real-life situations.
- Knowledge and Skill – You will gain experience in a broad range of therapies and learn how to move between these.
- Competence – The course is validated through the National Council for Hypnotherapy’s (NCH) Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD). The HPD is one of the most widely recognised hypnotherapy qualifications in Britain today. This is assessed through course work and examination.
The Training – We use a practical skills approach which combines;
Classroom – For the HPD we provide over 120 hours of face-to-face classroom based training. This training consists of both lectures and practical exercises.
Tutorials – You will complete 10 hours of tutorials. These are small group or one-to-one sessions conducted in addition to the course weekends. Tutorials are there to;
- Help you with any areas of challenge or interest.
- Provide an opportunity to practice techniques.
- Discuss case histories.
Course work – Course work it is also an integral part of your learning to become a therapist. Each of the coursework assignments will help to deepen your understanding of a key element of being a therapist in particular;
- Understanding therapy
- Handling the first session.
- Developing treatment plans.
Call Course leader Matt on 0121 476 6751 to discuss