One of the best places in the West Midlands region to study hypnotherapy.
Welcome to the West Midlands School of Clinical Hypnotherapy
We offer a friendly and supportive environment in which you can study hypnotherapy. Our training will give you the breadth and depth of knowledge, skills and experience required to practice in one of the most fascinating careers available.
- Our course leads to an externally-validated qualification which will give you the professional recognition you require.
- Our lecturers and supervisors, are all experienced therapists.
- Courses are conducted at weekends, approximately once a month, allowing you to fit the training into your busy life.
- Individual or small group tutorials are integral to the course, allowing you time to go into greater depth in the areas of most interest to you.
- We combine knowledge with practical learning so that you have the skills needed to be an effective therapist.
Want to study hypnotherapy with WMSCH? – comments from some of Matt’s previous students.
“He (Matt) had a great way of making complex theories accessible and relevant. We were always kept engaged with regular practice and I thoroughly enjoyed his lessons. I owe a great deal of my success to Matt’s teaching.” – Joanne Davis, Hypnotherapist, USA
“He delivers the training very clearly, and with passion. He is very approachable and helpful. I found it extremely beneficial when discussing critical analysis with Matt, on a one-to-one or group basis – he brought clarity to all of the subjects we covered.” – Bren, Hypnotherapist, UK
“Matt is a fantastic and caring lecturer, as well as an ethical hypnotherapist. He is passionate about what he does. His lectures are always interesting and fun.” – Gayathri K Kumarasuriar – Psychiatrist and leader of the Northern Chapter of the Association of Hypnotherapy Practitioners (Malaysia)
“Matt made the learning process an enjoyable one. He was approachable and helpful, and this made learning easy as it was interesting. Matt is a dedicated lecturer, and well-versed in clinical hypnosis. Although (it was) seven years ago, I still clearly remember Matt’s teaching in both theory and practical.” – Zuhrah Beevi, Assistant Professor at Heriot-Watt University – International Medical University
“When we decide to enrol on a new (and exciting) course, we hope it will be interesting, inspiring and most importantly, FUN, and Matt can provide all that. He’s an excellent therapist and lecturer, he is clear in his communication, generous when sharing his knowledge with the students, friendly and professional.” – Karin Momberg, Hypnotherapist, Buxton.